As internet technology grows globally, the values of websites and apps also grow. Now, website and apps become one of the most important marketing tools that businesses have. A professional business website is a valuable asset for businesses in the ever-tightening competitive environment. As a result, website and app localization from translation service agent becomes more important too. Why? If you want to target global visitors, you cannot rely upon a single-language website only.
Translation Service Agent and Localization Services
Website and app localization is a part of translation services to build a website or app that is available in some language versions. Localization is literally defined as translation of website or app contents into one or more target language. Is it only about translating the contents? In fact, localization includes adjustment of socio-cultural aspects of the digital contents. The following are some reasons why website localization services from translation service agent are increasingly important:
- To Address Language Barrier
Businesses invest much in building a website that have great contents, eye-catching graphics, and SEO-optimized contents is not without any reasons. However, the often overlook a crucial thing, namely, language. Localization service is important if you want to attract new visitors from different country. If your target audience is speakers of more than one language, localization is a must.
You can put valuable information on your business, products, and services on your website. However, what if the visitors cannot get the idea due to language barriers? A business website can be an effective marketing tool if it provides understandable information to its visitors. It must be clear and acceptable to the visitors.
- Visitors Prefer Native Language
Imagine the situation in which you are looking for an important product. When browsing the internet, you can find it. However, when you visit a website where the product is found, you cannot understand the language. What will you do? You will certainly find a website that is available in a language that you understand, right?
Studies on the behavior of internet users found that most internet users prefer websites and apps with contents written in their native language. It is more likely that they will explore a website or app it is available in the language that they can understand, regardless of their proficiency in the language.
English proficiency plays a crucial role in how businesses present their website. You can see that most websites are available in English version. However, if you target audience in non-English speaking countries, you need to make sure that they can get the information on your website. Localization of web or app contents from translation services agents is the answer.
- Quality Matters the Most
That the website contents are presented in your native tongue is not a guarantee that you will happily explore the contents across the web page. Why? You certainly have an experience of visiting a website that is built professionally and presented in your native tongue and a website with poorly developed contents. Which one comforts you?
It is natural if you prefer a professional website. Incorrectly translated of out-of-context contents provide a negative impression about a website. You will question the quality of people behind the poorly developed web or digital apps. Localization of website and app content will enhance the impression about your business. You can draw new visitors by overcoming the language barrier they have.
- Socio-Cultural Details Still Matter
When visiting a website or using an app, you deal not only with the text contents or images. Instead, you use all the information available on the web pages to optimize your search. There might be a situation, in which details of the website are not adjusted to the socio-cultural contexts of your language.
Details like time zone, slang words, color terms, shape terms, weigh measurements, metric measurements are among the examples. For instance, people in Asian countries like Indonesia are more comfortable using metric measures in centimeters instead of inch. They also prefer weigh measures in kilograms instead of pounds. These are examples of details that are shaped by socio-cultural backgrounds. Localization services from translation service agent need to bear them in mind.
Localization is Important for SEO
Another reason to look for localization service for your website and digital contents is that a localized website is a powerful factor for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The SEO is important to attract new organic traffic from the target-language countries you choose. SEO is not about socio-cultural values. Instead, it influences how the search engine acts on your website. It boosts your domain authority, and finally, improves the ranking of your website on Search Engine Result Page (SERP).
Finding a professional translation service agent can be a challenging task. Indonesianlanguagetranslator.com will be your partner in delivering localization services for your website or app contents. Contact us now to get started. Our helpdesk are ready to assist you at any time.
Hiring a team of translators is a fast and effective solution for your business documents. You may need to find English to Bahasa Indonesian Translation Service that qualify for international procurement or business events. It is not easy to translate formal or legal documents, particularly for those who are not used to translating documents.
To reach global consumers, you will need to translate different kinds of documents. They may include legal documents, procurement documents, invoice, marketing contents, and even your business website and apps. At certain point of time in the future, when your business grows, you may need to hold international interviews or business conferences. In this case, you need not Translate English to Indonesian Text but also interpreters to help you communicate with investors, clients, or suppliers.
English to Bahasa Indoneian Translation Service: Tips to Choose Translation Agency
There are many translation agencises out there. However, choosing English to Bahasa Indonesian Translation Service to translate documents and digital contents in an accurate way may not be a challenge. A small mistake in hiring the agency may lead to serious problems. To avoid unnecessary problems, the following tips may help you:
1) Use free quote service
This helps you in estimating the budgets you need to prepare for the service. Choose one that offers rational price range. Too expensive rate is certainly burdensome, but too cheap rate provokes question about the quality and accuracy of the translation.
2) Choose a Professional Translation Agency
How do you know whether an agency is professional or not in doing its task to translate Indonesia English, or vice versa? Actually, there are some tools to help you.
- You may see how many years the agency has been in business. The longer it is, the more experienced the agency is. It means that it has dealt with many types of documents.
- See the testimony or reviews of the real customers. If most of them are positive, you may proceed to the deal. Otherwise, you had better sought for another English to Bahasa Indonesian Translation Service that provide better value.
- Check the customer service. A professional agency allows the customers to call anytime for either questions or complaints. You can check the customer service line and see how it works.
- Check the time compliance. Make sure that the translators can finish the tasks before the due date. Lateness in submitting the documents may pose another problem.
- Transparent pricing regulation. Make sure that what you pay includes all the services you want. Hidden fees, which come in different names, are among the most common problems, which customers face when dealing with translation agency.
3) Choose One That Offers All-In-Once Service
Of course, you do not want to deal with many translation agencies, right? A single agency that offers different services is more helpful. Make sure it works for the most common translation-related services like document translation, localization, and interpretation.
Those are some helpful tips to help you choose the translation agency. Choosing the right Indonesian Translation Services to makes your tasks easier. You can focus on doing your tasks to grow the business.
The world of translation has been around for hundreds of years. The industry grows from time to time in any countries, including in Indonesia. Now, even students at senior high school can Translate English to Indonesian, despite short and simple texts. Actually, professional translation industry also grows in Indonesia.
Finding translated books, novels, or articles is hassle free. Translated version of popular books and novels can be found in the college libraries around the nation. Students of English Language Teaching Departement are learning to translate English to Indonesian Document in different subjects, including classic novels.
Translate English to Indonesian: Literary Translation
To Translate English into Indonesia Language for fiction works, like novels, poems, screenplays, or drama, requires different sets of skills from the translators. The translators should be able to maintain plot of the story without losing any contexts, which make the story interesting. Fictions works aim at interesting the readers or audience. The translation should not distort the source text. The translated literary works should be not only understandable but also interesting for the audience in the target language.
In fact, translators of literary works are faced with a number of problems, which translators of other materials may not face. They include the following:
- The literary works, like novels or screenplays, contain conversations between the characters. Sometimes, finding the right equivalents in the target language can be difficult.
- Settings of the story. Another unique quality of the literary works is special emphasis on the context, where a conversation happens. The writers usually describe the settings to stimulate the readers’ imagination on how the scenes or the conversation happens. The literary translators should be able to do so when they Translate English into Indonesian language, for instance.
- Literary works, particularly classic novels, frequently use idioms. They may use classic terms, which may not be found in the daily conversation. When these words are kept in their original terms, the readers may not understand them. However, when they are translated literally, the meaning may be distorted.
- Different eras. Translators of classic literary works to those of contemporary novels face different challenges. For some reasons, the former seems to be more challenging. However, if the translators can do the job well, the results are mostly worthy. Translators of contemporary works usually target young readers. Use of jargon or popular terms may help.
Accordingly, not all translators can translate English to Indonesian when it comes to literary works. However, a number of great translators do the jobs perfectly.
Translate English to Indonesian: Translators’ Requirements
You certainly know that some great literary works have been translated into Bahasa Indonesia. Translators of William Shakespeare’s works like Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet or Agatha Christie’s works must do their work hard. Great literary translators need to do the following competence to produce great works:
- Contextual understanding. The literary translators should look into specific features of the text. They should understand the context, like emotions, meanings, and characters in the story. This is quite challenging. A translator needs much practice to obtain this skill.
- Cultural understanding. The translators need to understand the cultural background behind the stories or the poems. This way, they can describe them in a way that is understandable or acceptable in the target-language culture. Sometimes, literary translators cannot stick to the strict grammatical rules. Some degrees of deviations are used to reflect depth and meaning of the story.
- Understanding of the purpose. Every type of literary works requires different approach. Therefore, a literary translator needs to understand the purpose of the translated text. For instance, translated screenplays are mostly used for screenplays in the target language. Therefore, the translators need to focus on the objective. For instance, when they Translate English to Indonesian for screenplay, they need to make sure that the translated versions are understandable and acceptable by Indonesian audience. That is the rule.
- Personal style. Literary translators may have different personal approaches to get the job done. As cited in Marcus’ 2018 essay on Lithub online, Elena Marcu, who translated James Baldwin’s Giovanni’s Room, said that she read out the translated sentences to hear how they speak. She did to find out whether they sounded correct or whether they needed correction. It is an example of personal approach in translating.
Therefore, translating literary works like novels, poems, or screenplays, needs dedicated translators. A literary work is ideally translated by a single translator, but he/she will need other translators to review. That is how we work for literary translation tasks at English to Indonesian Translation Service.
We dedicated professional translators, who have background knowledge and skills in literary and have experience in translating literary works. We work with authors who want to get global recognition for their literary works. Our team of professional translators is ready to Translate English to Indonesian for classic or contemporary works. Contact Us for more information, details, or instant quotes.
Translation service in the world, including in Indonesia, has been undergoing macro shifts. Those shifts influence the type of English to Indonesian document translation services and the way they provide the services to the clients. The shifts actually occur as a response to the trends brought about by the fast-growing internet technology.
A number of trends affect the growth of translation service such as translate document from English to Indonesian, particularly in business setting. They include the increasing government initiatives to invite foreign investment in the country. Now, it is easy for foreign companies to gain entrance to Indonesian market. Likewise, Indonesian companies also have more chances to participate in international businesses events like procurements or bidding.
4 Trends in English to Indonesian Document Translation
In response to the increasing opportunities, more and more businesses and organizations need to translate document from English to Indonesian or from Bahasa Indonesia to foreign languages. Besides the elimination of geographical issues, translation service in Indonesia is also influenced by the following trends:
Internet is reshaping human life. As the mobile technology grows, a number of new features are also available to make human life easier. Examples include the growth of voice technology, which mobile phone users can use to search things on the internet. As such, companies and online marketers began to develop voice-based marketing campaigns.
The need for English to Indonesian document translation is increasing when the businesses need to translate voice-optimized websites. There are two important things to anticipate:
- Localization of voice-optimized websites, if the business owners want to gain global reach
- Voice-specific questions and answers. You cannot anticipate where the visitors of the website come from. The visitors may have different languages with various dialects. This way, the companies need to provide the answers in the target language.
The technology is around, including in translation domain. Artificial Intelligence allows people to develop software or application that can translate document from English to Indonesian or vice versa. Some people are worried that AI technology may eventually replace human translators. Of course, the question is, “Is AI really able to replace human in translation?”
On one hand, translation software may help to translate word document from English to Indonesian, though in a simple words or clauses. However, machine cannot display situational knowledge, cultural properties, of soft skills. In many instances, knowledge on the culture in the target nations is crucial for businesses, which want to enter global market. Only human beings can deal with and grasp dialects and cultural values in the translation process.
Another macro shift that influences the translation service is the increasing role of mobile internet technology. In the last few years, mobile browser has outperformed the desktop browser. Accordingly, businesses built mobile-responsive websites and provide mobile-specific contents.
Again, the trend will increase the need for translation services, not in the conventional point of view. Instead, translation service such as to translate document from English to Indonesian must be able to localize mobile-specific contents and marketing campaigns in a culturally specific way. Mobile-enabled websites need to be localized in different languages if the businesses want to gain global reach.
Another important trend to note by the translation services is the increasing use of video and audio translation. Social media are now dominated by online marketing contents in the form of video. Video is considered a means of delivering interesting contents to the target audience in an effortless way. Of course, audio-video contents are more attractive than simply words.
A number of industries now use video contents in a higher intensity compared to other industries do. The following are some examples:
- E-learning. The providers may need to prepare video learning contents in different languages and need professional translation services to handle the tasks.
- Video marketing. Online marketing agencies are now producing video contents for social media in various language versions. As people have less time to be engaged in the social media, video contents need to be optimized for immediate impacts.
- Transcription service. The video marketing may be produced in a single language to target global consumers. At least, the advertisers have to provide translated text on the screen, right? This is where transcription and translation services are necessary.
In other words, translate document from English to Indonesia will have more important roles in helping the businesses, online marketers, advertisers, video developers, and any other parties involved in the internet technology. In this case, translators serve not only as mere translators. They may need to serve as culturally sensitive counselors to make sure the contents are delivered in the right cultural contexts.
Are you planning to participate in international bidding or procurement? If yes, you certainly need to prepare some legal documents to meet the requirements. Make sure to prepare the document in English. In this way, you have double burdens, preparing the materials for bidding and legal translation English to Indonesian or vice versa. Let’s see your option to ease the burden.
You need a legal translation service to ease the burden. The service provides legal language service with high-level expertise, speed, accuracy, and global reach. Such service exists to help businesses, organizations, and even individuals that are not familiar with legal systems and terms in the world. Legal translation services need to have the expertise, since they have to deal with customers from different areas with different legal systems.
Legal Translation English to Indonesian to Your Burden
Whether you are an Indonesian-based business that wants to participate in international procurement or a global business that wants to get into Indonesian market, you need to have legal documents in both languages. As the technology grows, the procurement mechanisms and requirements also develop. In response to the development, legal translation English to Indonesian agencies make some adjustments in the services. The following are some common services now available in legal translation domain:
- Legal document translation. The service includes translation of documents in linguistic, semantic, and pragmatic ways. Therefore, legal document translation services need translators with expertise in these domains in both the source and the target languages.
- Legal localization services. In case that you have a business website that the bidding committee can refer to see your portfolio, make sure that the contents on the website are localized. The same case applies for CVs and other legal documents.
- Certified legal translation. There must be some certified documents, which need translation. These documents need highly accurate translation, which may include line-by-line review. Therefore, an expert linguist may be necessary to do the job in collaboration with the certified translation team.
- Legal Interpretation. To participate in international business conference, you certainly need a legal interpreter or even a team of professional legal interpreters. Now, you can find legal translation English to Indonesian services that can place expert interpreters in different domains. Make sure that the translation services have interpreters with expertise in simultaneous and/or consecutive interpretations.
- Legal transcription. Transcribing conversations in different media into text can be challenging, particularly when it involves language transfer process. Besides the skill of translation, the translators need to have the skill of transcribing conversations in digital media into written text.
- Production of legal document. The international bidding board may require you to provide various materials in the legal documents. They may include tables, charts, graphs, images, schematics, or infographics. In this case, the translators must be able to produce the legal documents that mirror the original files.
In reality, the Indonesian translation service may provide other types of service, depending upon the current needs of industries. In some instances, they may provide on-site staffs to help the businesses or organizations in addressing the translation matters at the office.
What Legal Translation English to Indonesian Service Needs to Meet
Finding a translation service to translate document from English to Bahasa Indonesia, or vice versa, may not be a challenge. However, finding professional legal translation services may another case. Legal translation is different in many cases. For instance, it may involve moving information comprehensibly from the source to the target language.
Any errors in legal translation may lead to serious problems. Therefore, you need qualified translators that ensure error-less and accurate output. They need to have knowledge of the legal systems in both the source and the target-language countries. In addition, they require knowledge of technical terminologies in legal domain as well as language writing expertise.
Furthermore, translation of legal text may involve use of different approaches like naturalizing words, inserting detailed notes, imparting legal terminologies, and many more. They must be familiar with cultural-specific names, localization of common names, and use of equivalent terms. These all need translators with adequate expertise and experience.
Finally, the legal translation English to Indonesian service must be able to work under the specified time. Professional translation services have not only skilled translators and interpreters but also the ability to deliver accurate results within the agreed time frame. Therefore, the translators must be able to work in team to make sure that they can provide legal documents with the desired style, format, and tone in a timely way.
Having a multi-lingual conference or business meeting? Do not let language become a barrier to your business deals? In fact, many businesses faced such a fact. Indonesian consecutive interpretation service provides you the solution. Before booking experienced and professional interpreters to help you during the conference, make sure to understand how consecutive interpretation works and what an interpreter needs to have.
Indonesian Consecutive Interpretation Service That You Needs
In translation domain, consecutive interpretation is one of the most popular methods, besides simultaneous interpretation. In consecutive interpretation, the interpreters wait for the source-language speaker to pause. Then, he/she repeats what has been said in the target language. Shortly, this is also called talk-and-pause method. There is pause time between the speaker and the interpreter. As a result, it takes longer time.
The same case applies for Indonesian interpretation. The interpreter talks in the target language after the Indonesian speaker finishes talking. The process may sound easier, right? On one hand, the interpreter has few minutes to take notes and plan what to say. On the other hand, Indonesian consecutive interpretation needs special requirements.
1. It takes concentration and excellent memory
The interpreter’s job is easier when the source-language speaker talks only one or two sentences. However, the case is different when the speaker talks longer. The interpreter needs full concentration and needs to take notes to deliver the message in an accurate way.
2. Note-Taking Skill
Sometimes, excellent memory is not enough for a consecutive interpreter. Imagine when the speaker talks for five minutes or longer? Sometimes, the speaker may even forget that an interpreter is there! Ordinary note-taking skill is neither enough. The interpreters may need a special note-taking system, which includes the use of special symbols and abbreviation techniques. This way, the interpreter knows which parts need special emphasis and finds the strategy to deliver it.
3. Ability to think and work fast
Instead of memorizing the meaning of sentences said by the speaker, the interpreter may need to re-create the sentences to make them understandable and easy listening for the listeners. There is no need for the interpreter to repeat all of the sentences, but he/she should be able to deliver majority of the ideas.
Finding Indonesian interpreter services may be easier, but you need to make sure that you get professional interpreters that have the abovementioned criteria. The clients usually held a briefing or short meeting with the interpreters before the project begins. Accordingly, the interpreters have background information about the client and what the client needs from the interpreters.
How Indonesian Consecutive Interpretation Service Helps You
On one hand, consecutive interpretation may take longer time. However, it has some advantages over the simultaneous interpretation. This method of interpretation is popular in press conferences, job interviews, or training services. The advantages include:
1. Lower costs
In simultaneous interpretation, there must be a soundproof booth for the interpreters, consoles, microphones, or headphones. A consecutive interpreter does not depend upon such equipment. As a result, the costs of Indonesian Consecutive Interpretation service are lower.
2. Better Accuracy
The consecutive interpreters have time to plan what to say. Therefore, the message can be delivered in a more accurate way. He/she has the chance to reformulate the narration based on the context. In addition, he/she can use a note to deliver the message in the proper context. Therefore, the listeners understand the message quickly.
3. Less Demanding
In a business meeting or press conference, the businesses can use more than one interpreter to meet their needs. If the meeting is less than 2-hour, an interpreter may be enough to interpret Indonesian to English, or vice versa. However, if the meeting is more than 3 hours, two interpreters may work alternately.
Consecutive interpretation does not fit all occasions. For instance, it is not suitable for live TV broadcasts. In a large multi-lingual conference that is time-limited, consecutive interpretation may extend the event. It works best for small business events, in which there is only one target language.
Ready for the business event? Make sure to have one or more Indonesian consecutive interpreter with you. Our clients vary widely, from businesses, formal organization, government agency, and private organization. We have a team of experienced and professional interpreters to help you.
Our interpreters are carefully selected to see their personal competence and ability, particularly in areas specific to consecutive Indonesian Consecutive Interpretation. They are native speakers, who are proficient in the target language and come from relevant educational background.