Are you planning to participate in international bidding or procurement? If yes, you certainly need to prepare some legal documents to meet the requirements. Make sure to prepare the document in English. In this way, you have double burdens, preparing the materials for bidding and legal translation English to Indonesian or vice versa. Let’s see your option to ease the burden.
You need a legal translation service to ease the burden. The service provides legal language service with high-level expertise, speed, accuracy, and global reach. Such service exists to help businesses, organizations, and even individuals that are not familiar with legal systems and terms in the world. Legal translation services need to have the expertise, since they have to deal with customers from different areas with different legal systems.
Legal Translation English to Indonesian to Your Burden
Whether you are an Indonesian-based business that wants to participate in international procurement or a global business that wants to get into Indonesian market, you need to have legal documents in both languages. As the technology grows, the procurement mechanisms and requirements also develop. In response to the development, legal translation English to Indonesian agencies make some adjustments in the services. The following are some common services now available in legal translation domain:
- Legal document translation. The service includes translation of documents in linguistic, semantic, and pragmatic ways. Therefore, legal document translation services need translators with expertise in these domains in both the source and the target languages.
- Legal localization services. In case that you have a business website that the bidding committee can refer to see your portfolio, make sure that the contents on the website are localized. The same case applies for CVs and other legal documents.
- Certified legal translation. There must be some certified documents, which need translation. These documents need highly accurate translation, which may include line-by-line review. Therefore, an expert linguist may be necessary to do the job in collaboration with the certified translation team.
- Legal Interpretation. To participate in international business conference, you certainly need a legal interpreter or even a team of professional legal interpreters. Now, you can find legal translation English to Indonesian services that can place expert interpreters in different domains. Make sure that the translation services have interpreters with expertise in simultaneous and/or consecutive interpretations.
- Legal transcription. Transcribing conversations in different media into text can be challenging, particularly when it involves language transfer process. Besides the skill of translation, the translators need to have the skill of transcribing conversations in digital media into written text.
- Production of legal document. The international bidding board may require you to provide various materials in the legal documents. They may include tables, charts, graphs, images, schematics, or infographics. In this case, the translators must be able to produce the legal documents that mirror the original files.
In reality, the Indonesian translation service may provide other types of service, depending upon the current needs of industries. In some instances, they may provide on-site staffs to help the businesses or organizations in addressing the translation matters at the office.
What Legal Translation English to Indonesian Service Needs to Meet
Finding a translation service to translate document from English to Bahasa Indonesia, or vice versa, may not be a challenge. However, finding professional legal translation services may another case. Legal translation is different in many cases. For instance, it may involve moving information comprehensibly from the source to the target language.
Any errors in legal translation may lead to serious problems. Therefore, you need qualified translators that ensure error-less and accurate output. They need to have knowledge of the legal systems in both the source and the target-language countries. In addition, they require knowledge of technical terminologies in legal domain as well as language writing expertise.
Furthermore, translation of legal text may involve use of different approaches like naturalizing words, inserting detailed notes, imparting legal terminologies, and many more. They must be familiar with cultural-specific names, localization of common names, and use of equivalent terms. These all need translators with adequate expertise and experience.
Finally, the legal translation English to Indonesian service must be able to work under the specified time. Professional translation services have not only skilled translators and interpreters but also the ability to deliver accurate results within the agreed time frame. Therefore, the translators must be able to work in team to make sure that they can provide legal documents with the desired style, format, and tone in a timely way.