The growth of global networks in business makes English to Indonesian translation services more important. If you have a business or a brand office in Indonesia, there will be many events, in which you need participation of local people. For instance, you may hold a business conference, business fair, workshop, market research, or other promotion events to introduce your business and brand to local people of Indonesia.
It must be noted that most Indonesian people do not speak English. Therefore, all of the marketing contents and materials must be provided in Bahasa Indonesia. Professional translation services help you translate Indonesia English or vice versa. The target audience can get the message you want to convey through the events.
English to Indonesian Translation Services for Business Document
English Indonesia translation services make your tasks much easier. Instead of spending much time translating the documents or audio files on your own, you had better spent your time and energy designing the business development strategies. Let’s the professional and experienced translators from English to Indonesian translation services do the jobs for you. You will certainly need in them in translating business documents, including:
- Business contract/agreement with suppliers, investors, or other partners
- Company profile
- Presentation materials in business events like seminars, internal meeting, conference, general meetings of shareholders, and many more;
- Factory manual or guide book for installation of new machine or new equipment;
- Business registration certificate
- Family registration
- Job description, and many more
You will need these documents, as you will deal with local employees. The government of Indonesia will require you to employ local workforce. Therefore, all of the materials related to the business operation must be available in Bahasa Indonesia.
English to Indonesian Translation Services for Business Events
The need of English to Bahasa Indonesia translation service will be even more when you hold a business event. You need not only translated version of the business material, but also one or more interpreter to help convey your message to the audience. There will be many instances, in which you collaborate with the local government, local private sectors, or local non-government organizations.
Professional interpreters need to be able in simultaneous and consecutive interpreting. These two interpretation cases require different sets of skill. Consider the following business events:
- International seminars on business, tourism, environment, or anything relevant to your business. The participants may come from different regions in Indonesia or even from other surrounding countries like Singapore or Malaysia. An interpreter helps you deliver the message in a way that the audience understands.
- Business meeting with local government. As you run the business, you may need to attend a meeting with local officers on any topics like regulation, legal compliance, business permits, and many more. In this case, you may need to come with a professional interpreter. Otherwise, the communication will end up with mess due to the language barrier.
- Business meeting is also important in events like exhibition or trade fair. People from different countries may come to the meeting. Do not let the language barrier take them away from you. As you promote the business by means of fair, you expect to attract them as your potential customer, right?
- Opening ceremony. In this event, you target is not only the employees or managerial like. You may need to invite people in surrounding areas to participate. Opening ceremony is a great branding strategy, as you can introduce your business to others.
- Internal meeting . What about the internal meeting? If most of your employees are local people. English to Indonesian translation services will be necessary. For instance, you may need to internalize the business norms, values, and environmental factors to the audience. During the meeting, make sure that all the audience gets the points.
- Inspection. When conducting an inspection, the company needs to make sure that the message is communicated. You may need some minor problems. A good communication between the managers and the employees may help alleviate the problems faster. The communication may be in the form of focused discussion. During the dialogue, a translator must be there for you.
To make sure that the events run smooth, you need the help from native interpreters. They know the cultural and social aspects of the community well. They know how to communicate the message in a way that is accepted by the local people. As you know, Indonesian people respect cultures and norms very much. Unless the message is communicated well, you will have a problem in attracting them to your business.
Therefore, make sure to hire only experienced and professional translators and interpreters. If possible, arrange a pre-contract meeting with the translators. Therefore, you can review their capabilities in doing the tasks. Then, you can also explain your goals with the translation project and expect them to participate along the way.